From a site visitor: OK, so I read the posts from the last days, and you did admit that the I AM is a part of the I AM THAT I AM, so the question is, how is any of that talk about consciousness and witnessing have any relevance to the I AM I’m trying to navigate through? Tom
1. Everyone is on a “journey”—on a search—but only a few can establish a distance that allows them to witness objectively exactly what they are doing and exactly what is driving them. Though many might reach a point where they exclaim, “I don’t even know who I am!” few will find a teacher that can guide them to the answer.
2. Nonsensical programming will drive most persons to behave in foolish ways. Persons believe they can list exactly what will “make them happy,” but all of their listings are based in culturally-defined “norms” that are totally abnormal.
3. You have no needs. You already Are That which you seek.
4. Because that is not understood, persons are on a search instead for (wrongly-defined) "love" and happiness in all the wrong places.
5. To think that "another" person can “fulfill you” is co-dependent, dualistic nonsense.
6. If you believe that someone can “make you happy,” you will find at some point that you have also empowered the same person to make you miserable.
7. Whatever you like for a time will eventually make you miserable.
8. Whatever you most like will make you most miserable.
9. Personas are in a constant state of flux, so happiness and unhappiness will constantly “come and go.” You are caught up in this play in consciousness, and it has many characters…some of which you play and others which you take to be real. In that fictional play, there is no stability. I, the Absolute, Am complete stabilization. You, taking the relative to be real, feel incomplete; you are trapped in turmoil and flux. As a result of that constant fluctuation, your favorite sinner will become an intolerable saint, or your beloved saint will become your most despised sinner.
10. Such is the relative existence for those trapped in false identities and experiencing the fluctuations of a relative existence that is happening without fixation as the Absolute. In your attachment to the play and the drama and the roles, you will walk the stage of the Drama of the Lie and be the mouthpiece of “the something” and the “someones.” I function as the mouthpiece of the Nothingness and the Void.
11. Being free of the play, and having transcended subject-object witnessing, I see only My Self in You and in all that seems to appear. I see neither saint nor sinner. There are no “others.”
12. As a result of the fluctuations that mark the relative existence, all of your “relationship experiences” will be marked by the instability of this continuum: stranger -> acquaintance -> friend -> best friend -> lover -> spouse -> one’s beloved -> eventually, irritating spouse -> enemy -> ex-spouse -> mortal enemy. And even if the role of “ex-spouse” is not reached, the fluctuations in periods of happiness and periods of unhappiness will continue as you try to do the impossible, namely, "relate to" That Which You actually Are.
13. Only the Realized are fixed, stable, and freed from all of that shifting, freed from all of the variety of roles being played, freed of the sturm und drang of an existence marred by “things relative” and devoid of the understanding of the Absolute.
14. Only the objective witness can “see clearly” and reveal to persons what they are doing, and why.
15. To be able to witness your self and Your Self requires the transitioning of “The Seven Degrees of Separation from Reality.” [See FROM THE I TO THE ABSOLUTE]
For those working on issues arising in "relationships" with the non-Realized and seeking solution to “relationship problems”
For those who want to understand each of the seven steps to Full Realization and want a guidebook to help “navigate” that “journey”
Please enter the silence of contemplation.
NOTE: Some have e-mailed to say they’re trying to select some readings but don’t know where to begin after seeing all the options offered on the site. This is for them:
WORKING ON LEARNING TO QUESTION IT ALL AND BEING FREE OF THE FALSE (BUT HONORED) CONCEPTS AND BELIEFS OF YOUR CULTURE?
WORKING ON BEING FREE OF RELIGIOUS PROGRAMMING AND DOGMA?
WORKING ON BEING FREE OF BODY AND MIND IDENTIFICATION?
WORKING ON BEING FREE OF MIND AND PERSONALITY IDENTIFICATION?
WORKING ON “THE FINAL PIECE” AND PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER?
WORKING ON APPLYING THE TEACHINGS ON A DAILY BASIS IN ORDER TO BE AT PERFECT PEACE?
See CONSCIOUSNESS, AWARENESS, AND THE NATURE OF REALITY: Peace Every Day When Abiding As The Absolute
WORKING ON ISSUES ARISING IN "RELATIONSHIPS" WITH THE NON-REALIZED AND ON FINDING SOLUTIONS TO “RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS”?
INTERESTED IN A NOVEL STARRING A REALIZED ADVENTURER?
INTERESTED IN A NOVEL WITH A CHARACTER WHO EVOLVES FROM A LIFE OF MISERY TO THE PEACE OF REALIZATION?
INTERESTED IN RESTORING FINANCIAL SANITY AND USING A ZEN APPROACH TO HANDLING FINANCES BY USE OF A METHOD THAT HAS A PROVEN RECORD?